All photography provided by Pascal Bernier
I started this team after my 8 year old son took 2nd place in the NY City Champs in the spring of 2009. It grew organically as we began to train in Chelsea Park, adjacent to the Chelsea Houses. We set our sights on college athletic scholarships for under privileged youth. It was not long before we realized our mission went well beyond college. Our athletes take with them the most important lessons of life...hard work leads to just reward, what it means to be a team, how belief in yourself and trust in your coach can conquer all fear.
It is our mission to provide each of our athletes with the knowledge, focus and understanding of how to achieve their goals in life and on the track. Through professional training methods, experienced coaching and the support of our parents we can achieve these goals. We will educate the children on how to control their bodies and their minds. They will experience the benefits of good fitness, healthy competition and increased self esteem. They will learn that with dedication and hard work you can achieve your goals. We support EFFORT as opposed to TALENT. We evaluate each student athlete and target specific goals for each individual. They gain confidence through an emphasis based on effort and our acknowledgement of their improvement.
What We've Achieved
The Text Blocks below are ideal for listing your accomplishments in a neat, elegant way.
- We have trained youth athletes to compete and win on a National platform
- We have trained youth athletes to achieve athletic scholarships to colleges and universities
- Our coaches are USATF trained, SafeSport certified and complete annual background checks
- To move this Text Block, double-click the page content
- Hover your cursor near the block’s edge. When it turns into a hand, click and drag the block where you want
- For example, these columns become rows if you drag one under the other